Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Its February! + Elf Cosmetics



Hey everybody! I just wanted to post this to say Happy February! This month is going to be SUPPERRR busy! Lets see,its my moms birthday,my brothers birthday,my sisters birthday,and my nephews birthday this month! OMG! I have so many presents to buy!

Anyway, I also wanted to let you guys know that I ordered some stuff from e.l.f cosmetics(eyeslipsface.com) and I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at some of the items I bought! I ordered on Sunday, and it takes maybe about a week to get here? Maybe. I am going to be posting a haul video on my YouTube channel when I receive the items,but since you follow my blog you get an advantage! Here are 3 items that I ordered from elf
**NOTE**
These items I purchased with my own money, and they will be featured on my YouTube channel in the haul video.I will post the haul video here on my blog when I film it.


e.l.f. Essentials Luscious Liquid Lipstick in "Baby Lips" $1.00
















Essentials Color 101 - Hypershine Lipgloss Set $5.00


















e.l.f. Studio Eye Primer & Liner Sealer $3.00















BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE HAUL VIDEO TO SEE EVERY SINGLE ITEM I PURCHASED 

xoxo
Kayy

No comments:

Post a Comment