Friday, February 4, 2011

Wet N' Wild Trio in "Silent Treatment" Swatches+First Impressions

I went to Walgreen's today and I purchased the first product I have ever purchased from Wet N' Wild cosmetics! I am very impressed so far;the colors are highly pigmented and the packaging is very sturdy! It doesn't feel cheap and like it is about to break any second like some drugstore products! I am very excited to film a tutorial with these! They are very neutral and simple colors,which makes it great for me.I wanted something that I could wear from day to day without being too dramatic,and thats what I got! I really do recommend this product if you like to do natural looks.You can also make it dramatic by pairing them with other dark colors! Here are a couple swatches and just some other pictures! 
                                        
Wet N' Wild Trio in "Silent Treatment"

SWATCHES: (from left to right) Eyelid,crease,browbone

Wet N' Wild Trio in "Silent Treatment"

XOXO
Kayy

No comments:

Post a Comment