Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Looking for an affordable and CLASSY outfit?!?

Heyy everyone! So I just went to Forever 21 today and I absoulutely FELL IN LOVE the second I walked into the store! I just wish I could buy the entire store! So anyways,I was expoloring their sit and they have this thing called "Fabulous Finds".Bascically what they are, are really amazingly cute clothes at super good prices. SO I wanted to put an outfit together using the items from the "Fabulous Finds" and tell you!

So when you go to www.Forever21.com , hover your cursor over the tab at the top that says "features". Then a menu will come up and click the first option, "Fabulous Finds".  Then scroll through the items and find these ones if you are interested.I will tell you what section they are in.

Outfit 1:
Fabulous finds Preppy Striped Boyfriend Cardigan $11.50
Fabulous Finds Fab V-neck Top $4.50
Fabulous Finds Fab Skinny Jeans $9.50
Fabulous Finds Princess Charm Necklace $1.50 NEWFabulous Finds Leatherette Harness Boots $22.50

 http://www.forever21.com/category.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=21_items&Page=all
Here is the link to the "Fabulous Finds" page ^^

Hope this helped :)
XOXO
Kayy

No comments:

Post a Comment